As a congregation, we the Otterbein UMC,
· Believe in the triune of God—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
· Have faith in the mystery of salvation in and through Jesus Christ
· Believe that God’s redemptive love is realized in human life by the activity of the Holy Spirit, both in personal experience and in the community of believers
· Are a part of Christ’s universal Church when by adoration, proclamation and service we become conformed to Christ
· Believe that the reign of God is a present and future reality
· Believe that the Scriptures are authoritative in matters of faith and practice.